- Screenshots and a short video of the gameplay.
- Maximum size should not be more than 110 MB.
- Game must function, as single-player game and/or multiplayer game.
- Game should refrain from the use of store-bought or purchased assets and cannot have in-app purchases.
- Game should use only open source technologies.
- App should be compatible with Android “KitKat” and above and iOS 10 and above.
- Please include ‘Help’ section in the app including ‘How to Play’.
- A sample script for an IP Game is provided on the IPrism website. It is not mandatory for the participants to use this script.
Film: Piracy and/or Counterfeiting
- 30 seconds OR 60 seconds animated / film videos.
- Maximum size should not be more than 110 MB. HQ videos required (if shortlisted).
- Participants are requested to retain the HQ or decent quality videos; it may be required after the shortlisting procedure.
- Minimum Pixel (if shortlisted): 1280 X 720 (Normal) or 1920 X 1080 (HD Resolution).
- Standard-definition video version: PAL (Phase Alternating Line).
- You can also mail your submission at ASSOCHAM, 5, Sardar Patel Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021.