- First Prize: INR 25,000/- along with memento and certificate at the National Level.
- 2 Runners-up: INR 15,000/- each along with memento and certificate at the National Level.
- 5 Regional Level winners: Rs.10,000/-each along with memento and
- Top ten teams/participants will be awarded with certificates at National Level.
- Special Recognition trophy for School/ institute/college
- All National Level Winners will get a special mention on CIPAM’s Website – cipam.gov.in.
- The Government of India (GOI) and/or the relevant departments of the GOI reserves the rights to use the prize-winning games and/or the films/videos for promotional, advertising or display purposes and to assign it to any person or group of persons. The winning entries can be modified/adapted suitably as per the requirement.
- Before submitting the entries, participants must have obtained the permission of all persons or entities having any rights in any parts thereof. Please ensure that submissions do not contain any proprietary or confidential material.
- Anyone found infringing on others’ intellectual property rights would be disqualified from the competition. The Government of India, Ericsson and/or Assocham does not bear any responsibility for intellectual property rights violations or infringements of intellectual property carried out by the participants.
- The entries must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.